Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Hayes, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants, lively bar scene and shopping. Welcoming and urban, this city also attracts tourists with its cafes. Top sights around the area include Wembley Stadium, Windsor Castle and Legoland.
- You'll find 6683 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of London
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LCY-London City), 20.2 mi (32.6 km) away
Getting around Hayes
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Hayes & Harlington Station. Hayes may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Hayes
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 21 millimetres of rain falls on Hayes each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C