Visiting West Drayton
Families will find kid-friendly activities in West Drayton, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants, lively bar scene and shopping. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its cafes. Top sights around the area include Windsor Castle, Legoland and Wembley Stadium.
- You'll find 6643 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of London
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 2 mi (3.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LCY-London City), 22.4 mi (36.1 km) away
Getting around West Drayton
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from West Drayton Station. West Drayton might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for West Drayton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- West Drayton gets about 587 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C