Budget-minded travellers enjoy visiting Feltham though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafes. Windsor Castle, Wembley Stadium and Legoland are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 6683 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of London
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 22.7 mi (36.6 km) away
Getting around Feltham
With so many transport options, exploring all of Feltham is a breeze. Head to Hatton Cross Underground Station for metro transport. To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Feltham Station.
Dressing for Feltham
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 587 millimetres of rain falls on Feltham each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C