Overview of Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington
Choose dates to view prices
Club Double Room
Club Twin Room
Deluxe Double Room
Deluxe Double Room (with Single Sofa Bed)
Deluxe Room (Family)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Triple Room
Deluxe Twin Room
Executive Double Room
Executive Twin Room
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington is near a metro station. Royal Albert Hall and Kensington Palace are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stamford Bridge Stadium or Twickenham Stadium. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Gloucester Road Underground Station is 3 minutes by foot and South Kensington Underground Station is 8 minutes.Visit our London travel guide
- Natural History Museum - 8 min walk
- Victoria and Albert Museum - 11 min walk
- Royal Albert Hall - 16 min walk
- Kensington Palace - 17 min walk
- Harrods - 19 min walk
- Gloucester Road Underground Station - 3 min walk
- Kensington (Olympia) Station - 4 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 27 min drive
- Where to eat
- Bombay Brasserie – Restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch and lunch daily.
- Bugis Street – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- South West 7 – Serves breakfast daily.
- Humphreys Bar – Serves brunch and light fare daily.
About this property
Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 13.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 40 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington
- Millennium Gloucester Hotel
- Millennium Gloucester London Kensington
- Millennium Gloucester
- Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington England
- Millennium Gloucester London
- Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington Hotel
- Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington London
- Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington Hotel London
Bed comfortable, bathroom and furnishings tired. Breakfast was extremely poor food cold