- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Twickenham Stadium
- 11 min drive
- Northolt (NHT-RAF Northolt)
- 14 min drive
- Thorpe Park
- 15 min drive
- Hampton Court Palace
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
MOXY London Heathrow Airport is located in Hounslow's Cranford neighbourhood. Hampton Court Palace and Kew Palace are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Windsor Castle and Frogmore House. Check out an event or a game at Twickenham Stadium, and consider making time for Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Twickenham Stadium - 11 min drive
- Thorpe Park - 15 min drive
- Hampton Court Palace - 17 min drive
- Wembley Stadium - 21 min drive
- SSE Arena, Wembley - 21 min drive
- Hatton Cross Underground Station - 8 min drive
- Heathrow Terminal 4 Station - 11 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 8 min drive
About this property
MOXY London Heathrow Airport
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 20 per pet, per stay.
- 1 per room (up to 75 lb/34 kg)
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 12 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 12.5 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Moxy London Heathrow Hounslow
- MOXY London Heathrow Airport Hotel
- MOXY London Heathrow Airport Hounslow
- MOXY London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hounslow
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Self parking: GBP 12.5 per day
Food and drink
- Continental breakfast available for a fee daily 6:00 AM–10:00 AM: GBP 12 per person
- 1 bar
- Free cots/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour business centre
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- TV in reception
- Air conditioning
- Free cots/infant beds
- TV channels
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
I was arriving quite late at night with two young children I knew would be sleeping so I asked them to prepare my family room five hours prior to arrival (even though I should not have to do this) which they agreed to. On arrival, the room was not prepared, the fold out bed was broken and we had to change rooms ultimately waking up my children. The room we were moved to must have been near the main pipes as we could hear every flush start to absolute finish - very loudly throughout the night, also waking up my children. To make matters worse, the curtains did not close properly meaning first light shone through the windows and once again my children were woken. The foldout bed was terribly uncomfortable and all of this meant we did not feel well prepared for our flight the next day. Money completely wasted in my opinion. I’ve emailed the crew almost a week ago and still no response. Absolute shambles. Avoid if you want a proper nights sleep.