Search Pet-Friendly Hotels in Slough
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Slough Pet-Friendly Hotels
Slough Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Slough? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of the 4 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. See the most popular Slough hotels and accommodations that are liked by travelers with pets:
- Olde George Inn is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and a bar/lounge.
- Pets are welcome at Travelodge Heathrow Terminal 5. This hotel offers a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's breakfast and proximity to the airport.
- Pets can join their owners at Stoke Place Hotel. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's bar and clean guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Slough
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organize an outing with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- April-June: the average is 69°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Slough is 23.11 inches
Exploring Slough with Your Pet
Known for its castle and golfing, Slough has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit St. Mary's Church and St. Paul's Church. While you're there, make sure you don't miss St. Laurence Church. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home Maidenhead, Pets at Home West Drayton, or Waterlife Centre.