Upscale lodging choices in Ascot make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the golfing, bars and cafes. Welcoming and relaxing, this city attracts tourists with its spas and gardens. Around the area, top sights include Legoland, Windsor Castle and The Lightbox.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodation options in Ascot
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 10.2 mi (16.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 27.6 mi (44.4 km) away
Getting around Ascot
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Ascot Station or Ascot Sunningdale Station. Ascot may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Ascot
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Ascot gets about 587 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while February and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C