Reading Hotels from Rs2,956
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
History buffs will enjoy exploring Reading, and visitors give high marks for the riverfront. Cosy and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its festivals. Top sights in the city include Oracle, Reading Abbey Ruins and Madejski Stadium.
- There are 165 hotels and other accommodation options in Reading
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 22.4 mi (36.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Oxford (OXF), 29.8 mi (48 km) away
Getting around Reading
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Reading Station, Reading West Station or Reading Earley Station. Reading might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Reading
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Reading is 31 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C