Chennai Hotels from Rs852
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 29 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 23 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 4 Feb 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 11 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 18 Nov 2019
Reviewed on 7 Apr 2020
Reviewed on 22 Sep 2019
Where to stay in Chennai
4/5Very Good!(24 area reviews)
Unique features of Guindy include the shopping and spas. Make a stop by Guindy Race Course or Guindy National Park while you're exploring the area.
4/5Very Good!(57 area reviews)
The churches and monuments are just a few things visitors like about Central Chennai. Marina Beach and Fort St. George are worthwhile spots to check out, and you can hop on the metro at Mannadi Metro Station or LIC Metro Station to get around the larger area.
4/5Very Good!(13 area reviews)
Unique features of Mylapore Tiruvallikk include the spas and coffee shops. Make a stop by Marina Beach or Edward Elliot's Beach while you're exploring the area.
4/5Very Good!(31 area reviews)
Mylapore is known for its abundant dining options, and you can plan a trip to Kapaleeswarar Temple and Chennai Citi Center Mall while you're in town.
4/5Very Good!(10 area reviews)
Mahabalipuram Beach is noteworthy for its beaches, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Mamallapuram Beach and Shore Temple.
Visitors give high marks for the shopping in Chennai, which is also known for its temples and entertainment. This cultural city also attracts tourists with its live music.
- There are 633 hotels and other accommodation options in Chennai
- The closest major airport is in Chennai (MAA-Chennai Intl.), 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the city centre
Getting around Chennai
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Chennai Pazhavanthangal Station, Chennai St. Thomas Mount Station or Chennai Guindy Station. Chennai may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Chennai
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 35°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 39°C during the day and 26°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 37°C during the day and 26°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 34°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- About 1228 millimetres of rain falls on Chennai each year
- May and June are usually the hottest months averaging 38°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Chennai?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Chennai, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Chennai?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Chennai?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Chennai?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Chennai?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Chennai?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Chennai?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Chennai?
Chennai Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Chennai by Star Rating
- Hotels near Chennai Airports
- Areas of Chennai
- Accommodation near Chennai Attractions
- More accommodation types in Chennai
- Choose Your Chennai Hotel Style
- Search Chennai Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Chennai
- Hotels Near Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations