- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Chennai (MAA-Chennai Intl.)
- 3 min drive
- Chennai Trade Centre
- 5 min drive
- MIOT International Hospital
- 6 min drive
- DLF IT Park
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Chennai, Trident, Chennai is near the airport and near a train station. Kapaleeswarar Temple and Fort St. George are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Chennai Citi Center Mall. Travelling with kids? Consider VGP Universal Kingdom and MGM Dizzee World.
- Chennai Trade Centre - 5 min drive
- MIOT International Hospital - 6 min drive
- Thirunallar Temple - 8 min drive
- DLF IT Park - 10 min drive
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras - 13 min drive
- Chennai International Airport Metro Station - 6 min drive
- Palavanthangal Station - 8 min walk
- Chennai (MAA-Chennai Intl.) - 10 min drive
- Where to eat
- Cinnamon – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between INR 900 and INR 1100 for adults, and INR 500 and INR 900 for children (approximately)
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Trident Chennai Hotel
- Trident Chennai
- Trident, Chennai Hotel Chennai (Madras)
- Trident, Chennai Hotel
- Trident, Chennai Chennai
- Trident, Chennai Hotel Chennai
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Noticed that the club-level room is smaller than other Trident properties. Breakfast spread and quality were also not at the same level as other Tridents.