Sriperumbudur Hotels from Rs1,596
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Sriperumbudur has to offer including the theme park and monuments. In Sriperumbudur, there are 25 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Chennai (MAA-Chennai Intl.), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Sriperumbudur
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Chennai Nemilicherry Station, Chennai Pattabiram West Station or Chennai Hindu College Station. Sriperumbudur might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Sriperumbudur
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 39°C, whilst the average at night is 26°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 37°C with night-time averages of 26°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 34°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Average annual rainfall for Sriperumbudur is 1228 millimetres
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 38°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Sriperumbudur?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sriperumbudur, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Sriperumbudur?
Sriperumbudur Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Sriperumbudur by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sriperumbudur Airports
- Accommodation near Sriperumbudur Attractions
- More accommodation types in Sriperumbudur
- Choose Your Sriperumbudur Hotel Style
- Search Sriperumbudur Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Sriperumbudur
- Hotels Near Sriperumbudur, Chennai
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations