- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Chennai Trade Centre
- 5 min drive
- Anna University
- 6 min drive
- Chennai (MAA-Chennai Intl.)
- 8 min drive
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Chennai's Guindy neighbourhood, Park Hyatt Chennai is in the business district and near the airport. Kapaleeswarar Temple and Fort St. George are notable landmarks and VGP Universal Kingdom is a popular area attraction. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Guindy Race Course or Chemplast Cricket Ground.Visit our Chennai travel guide
- Chennai Trade Centre - 5 min drive
- MIOT International Hospital - 6 min drive
- Anna University - 6 min drive
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras - 10 min drive
- DLF IT Park - 10 min drive
- Chennai International Airport Metro Station - 7 min drive
- Chennai Guindy Station - 18 min walk
- Chennai (MAA-Chennai Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Flying Elephant – Garden-view fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves brunch and dinner daily, happy hour available.
- The Dining Room – Garden-view restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Open 24 hours. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Park Hyatt Chennai
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of INR 5000, per pet, per week, plus a deposit of INR 5000 per week.
- Dogs only
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 1500.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 900 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 2400 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Pet deposit: INR 5000 per week
- Pet fee: INR 5000 per pet, per week
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1500.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Park Hyatt Chennai Hotel
- Park Hyatt Chennai
- Park Hyatt Chennai Hotel
- Park Hyatt Chennai Chennai
- Park Hyatt Chennai Hotel Chennai