Overview of Courtyard by Marriott Chennai
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Executive Deluxe Room, 1 King, City View
Club Room, 1 King, City View, Club Lounge Access
Deluxe Room, 1 Double Bed
Executive Deluxe Room, 1 Twin, City View
Club Studio, Business Lounge Access
Executive Apartment, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access
About this area
Located in Chennai, Courtyard by Marriott Chennai is in the city centre and connected to a shopping centre. Kapaleeswarar Temple and Fort St. George are notable landmarks and VGP Universal Kingdom is a popular area attraction. Vadapalani Murugan Temple and Chennai Snake Park are also worth visiting.
- Consulate General of the United States, Chennai - 12 min walk
- Express Avenue - 3 min drive
- Apollo Hospital - 3 min drive
- Sankara Nethralaya - 4 min drive
- Valluvar Kottam - 8 min drive
- LIC Metro Station - 3 min drive
- Chennai Chintadripet Station - 5 min drive
- Chennai (MAA-Chennai Intl.) - 41 min drive
- Where to eat
- Paprika – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Open 24 hours, reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Rhapsody – Cocktail bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves light fare daily. Reservations required.
- The Muffin Tree – Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott Chennai
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 1000.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between INR 650 and INR 771 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 1125 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: INR 1125 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Courtyard Marriott Chennai Hotel
- Courtyard Marriott Chennai
- Courtyard By Marriott Chennai Hotel Chennai (Madras)
- Marriott Chennai
- Courtyard by Marriott Chennai Hotel
- Courtyard by Marriott Chennai Chennai
- Courtyard by Marriott Chennai Hotel Chennai
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Nice location. Property was safe and secure. Staff was very helpful.