Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Wembley, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, fun sporting events and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its theatres, bars and live music. Top sights in the city include Wembley Stadium and SSE Arena, Wembley.
- You'll find 6683 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of London
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LCY-London City), 15.3 mi (24.6 km) away
Getting around Wembley
With so many transport options, seeing all of Wembley is easy. Take advantage of metro transport at Wembley Central Underground Station, North Wembley Underground Station and Wembley Park Underground Station. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Wembley Central Station, Wembley Stadium Station or Wembley North Wembley Station.
Dressing for Wembley
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 21 millimetres of rain falls on Wembley each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°C