Wembley Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Wembley? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 3 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Novotel London Wembley is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 4-star hotel's breakfast and location.
- Pets are welcome at Hilton London Wembley. This hotel offers 2 restaurants and an indoor pool. Our customers appreciate this 4-star hotel's bar and location.
- Pets can join their owners at ibis London Wembley. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
Planning Your Trip to Wembley
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- April-June: the average is 70°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Wembley is 0.83 inches
Exploring Wembley with Your Pet
Known for its sports, Wembley has lots to offer visitors including its theaters and live music. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Wembley Stadium and SSE Arena, Wembley. While you're there, make sure you don't miss London Designer Outlet and Northwick Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home, Purplebone Notting Hill, or Bow Wow London.