Lovely luxurious, spacious and comfortable room on 8th floor. Clean, all toiletries, drinks, snacks etc nice.
A few limitations:
- horrible view of back end of building. View of car park would've bee better. But, no big issue.
- very limited channels on TV.
- WiFi kept going, which was frustrating since I was working during my stay.
- not many choices of dishes for room-service
- no signs etc of where to wait for a table at breakfast, staff were too busy dealing with other guests to notice me or other guests wanting to be seated.
But good choice on breakfast options.
I was pleasantly surprised to see how well they cleaned and disinfected everywhere.
All in all, good stay.
Hilton London Wembley
A verified traveller stayed at Hilton London Wembley
Posted 5 months ago