- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hilton London Wembley
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Suite, 1 King Bed, Corner (Living Room)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible, Business Lounge Access
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible
Executive Room, 2 Single Beds, Business Lounge Access
Twin guest room
Deluxe Double Room, 1 King Bed
Family Room, 1 King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 Bedroom
About this area
In the historical district and near a metro station, Hilton London Wembley is in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Hampstead Heath and Kensington Gardens, while ZSL London Zoo and Stamford Bridge Stadium are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at SSE Arena, Wembley, or consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Wembley Park Underground Station is 10 minutes by foot.
- Wembley Stadium - 2 min walk
- Westfield London Shopping Centre - 12 min drive
- Kensington Palace - 32 min drive
- Marble Arch - 33 min drive
- Royal Albert Hall - 35 min drive
- Wembley Stadium Station - 6 min walk
- Wembley Park Underground Station - 10 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 35 min drive
- Where to eat
- Icons Bar – Al fresco dining restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner and light fare daily.
- Sky Bar – Open daily.
- The Association – Restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
About this property
Hilton London Wembley
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification.
Renovations and closures
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 25.
- Up to 77 lb/35 kg
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 12.00 and GBP 20.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 15 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 25
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hilton London Wembley Hotel
- Hilton London Wembley
- Hilton London Wembley Hotel
- Hilton London Wembley Wembley
- Hilton London Wembley Hotel Wembley
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
You can’t beat the location if going to a gig at the SSE or the Stadium. It was spotlessly clean, unfortunately our air con unit smelled of sewage in room 617. We were also given a disabled room, which I’m sure would meet all the needs for someone that needed it, but, my partner and I are both able bodied and found it a nuisance and quite frankly the shower area was dangerous as it floods the whole bathroom. The breakfast was great, varied choice and I couldn’t fault the staff that served us there. The few negative issues we had (mentioned above) were unfortunately not dealt with in a pleasant manner by the front desk. I politely mentioned when asked about our stay the issues we had when checking out, and was met with an embarrassing level of loudness by the woman serving us and a rather smug belittling attitude. But we would stay again if we were in town for a gig as the location is perfect. I will just request a normal room.