Overview of London Wembley International Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Double Room Single Use
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, London Wembley International Hotel is in a walkable area with good shopping. Kensington Palace and Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Westfield London Shopping Centre and Baker Street. Check out an event or a game at SSE Arena, Wembley, and consider making time for ZSL London Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Wembley Park Underground Station is 6 minutes by foot.Visit our Wembley travel guide
- London Designer Outlet - 5 min walk
- SSE Arena, Wembley - 6 min walk
- Wembley Stadium - 7 min walk
- Westfield London Shopping Centre - 12 min drive
- Kensington Palace - 15 min drive
- Wembley Park Underground Station - 6 min walk
- Wembley Stadium Station - 9 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 58 min drive
- Where to eat
- Empire Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Kids' menu available.
- Mirage Sports Bar – Sports bar offering British cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
London Wembley International Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking is limited to 1 car per room (subject to availability). Additional cars are subject to advance permission from the hotel and will be charged. Parking is free only until check-out.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 5.95 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Wembley International
- Quality Hotel London
- London Wembley International
- Quality Hotel London Wembley
- Wembley International Hotel
- London Wembley Hotel Wembley
- London Wembley International Hotel Hotel
- London Wembley International Hotel Wembley
- London Wembley International Hotel Hotel Wembley
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service