Visitors to Beaconsfield are sure to enjoy the spas, bars and restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Around the area, top sights include Windsor Castle, Legoland and Wembley Stadium.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Beaconsfield
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LTN-Luton), 21.6 mi (34.7 km) away
Getting around Beaconsfield
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Beaconsfield Station or Beaconsfield Seer Green Station. Beaconsfield may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Beaconsfield
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 587 millimetres of rain falls on Beaconsfield each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are March and January with an average of 2°C