Ilford Hotels from Rs2,637
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Ilford, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and cosy, this city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Top sights around the area include South Park, London Stadium and O2 Arena.
- You'll find 6683 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of London
- The closest major airport is in London (LCY-London City), 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (STN-Stansted), 22.8 mi (36.7 km) away
Getting around Ilford
With so many choices for transport, seeing all of Ilford is a breeze. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Newbury Park Station, Barkingside Underground Station and Gants Hill Underground Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, ride aboard a train from Seven Kings Station, Ilford Station or Goodmayes Station.
Dressing for Ilford
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Ilford is 21 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C