Long Island City Hotels from Rs5,496
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 28 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 24 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 9 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 26 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 8 Aug 2020
Where to stay in Long Island City
3/5(186 area reviews)
Flushing Meadows-Corona Park and Resorts World Casino are top sights in Queens, and you should be sure to explore the popular shops. Hop aboard the metro at Briarwood Van Wyck Blvd. Station or Jamaica Van Wyck Station to see more sights in the area.
5/5Exceptional!(2 area reviews)
While you're in Uptown, take in top sights like Metropolitan Museum of Art or Central Park, and hop on the metro to see more of the city at 81 St. - Museum of Natural History Station or 77 St. Station (Lexington Av.).
3.5/5Good!(11 area reviews)
While you're in Hunters Point, take in top sights like MoMA PS1 or P.S.1 Contemporary Art Center, and hop on the metro to see more of the city at 21 St. Station or 45 Rd. - Court House Sq. Station.
Visiting Long Island City
Travellers to Long Island City give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants and local tours. Urban and scenic, this city will delight tourists with its art, cafes and museums. Bloomingdale's, Chrysler Building and Barney's are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1504 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of New York
- The closest major airport is in New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia), 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Teterboro, NJ (TEB), 9.6 mi (15.5 km) away
Getting around Long Island City
With so many ways to get around, exploring Long Island City is simple. You can take advantage of metro transport at 23 St. - Ely Av. Station, Long Island City - Court Sq. Station and Queensboro Plaza Station. To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Long Island City Hunterspoint Avenue Station or Long Island City Station.
Dressing for Long Island City
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -3°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- Long Island City gets about 1269 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Long Island City?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Long Island City, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Long Island City?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Long Island City?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Long Island City?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Long Island City?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Long Island City?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Long Island City?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Long Island City?
Long Island City Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Long Island City by Star Rating
- Hotels near Long Island City Airports
- Areas of Long Island City
- Accommodation near Long Island City Attractions
- More accommodation types in Long Island City
- Choose Your Long Island City Hotel Style
- Search Long Island City Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Long Island City
- Hotels Near Long Island City, New York
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations