Hanoi Hotels from Rs824
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 31 Dec 2019
Where to stay in Hanoi
Old Quarter is beloved for its panoramic lake views. Take some time to explore sights in the area like Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre and Hoan Kiem Lake.
4.5/5Wonderful!(549 area reviews)
The historic centre of Hanoi, this maze of streets offers the city’s most traditional food, best souvenir shopping and lively nighttime entertainment.
4/5Very Good!(44 area reviews)
The ample dining options and fantastic lake views are top of the list for many visitors to Ba Dinh. A stop by Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum or Ho Chi Minh Museum might round out your trip.
Hai Ba Trung
4/5Very Good!(2 area reviews)
Hai Ba Trung is noteworthy for its restaurants, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Vincom Center and Van Ho Exhibition Center.
The ample dining options and fantastic lake views are top of the list for many visitors to French Quarter. A stop by Hoan Kiem Lake or National Museum of Vietnamese History might round out your trip.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Hanoi, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting, local tours and fascinating museums. Tourists who journey to this cultural city can discover its cafes, shopping and restaurants. Top sights in the city include Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Temple of Literature and Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre.
- There are 1074 hotels and other accommodation options in Hanoi
- The closest major airport is in Hanoi (HAN-Noi Bai Intl.), 12.5 mi (20.2 km) from the city centre
Getting around Hanoi
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Hanoi Long Bien Station, Hanoi Railway Station or Hanoi Gia Lam Station. Hanoi might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Hanoi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 13°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 19°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 30°C and nighttime averages of 14°C
- Hanoi gets about 55 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 14°C