Birmingham Hotels from Rs2,149
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 6 Jul 2020
Where to stay in Birmingham
Birmingham City Centre
4/5Very Good!(2,149 area reviews)
Cosy bars acclaimed theatres and top sights from Bullring Shopping Centre to The Mailbox – discover Birmingham City Centre, a destination also famous for its shopping.
4.5/5Wonderful!(17 area reviews)
Visitors to Bournville enjoy its bars, and if you want to do some exploring, Cadbury World is worth a stop.
4/5Very Good!(64 area reviews)
The fantastic nightlife and popular shops are just a few highlights of The Westside. Make a stop by Broad Street or Arena Birmingham while you're exploring the area.
This historic district of Birmingham is well-known for its jewelry shops and factories, museums and galleries, music venues and restaurants.
Coventry City Centre
3.5/5Good!(40 area reviews)
Coventry City Centre is noteworthy for its museums, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Coventry Cathedral and Coventry Transport Museum.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Birmingham, and visitors give high marks for the theatre, shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its bars, entertainment and university. Top sights in the city include Bullring Shopping Centre, Arcadian Centre and Birmingham Cathedral.
- There are 486 hotels and other accommodation options in Birmingham
- The closest major airport is in Birmingham (BHX), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Coventry (CVT), 18.7 mi (30.1 km) away
Getting around Birmingham
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Birmingham New Street Station, Birmingham Moor Street Station or Birmingham Snow Hill Station. Birmingham may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Birmingham
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Birmingham is 766 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Birmingham?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Birmingham, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Birmingham?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Birmingham?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Birmingham?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Birmingham?
What's the best high-end hotel in Birmingham?
What's the best boutique hotel in Birmingham?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Birmingham?
Birmingham Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Birmingham by Star Rating
- Hotels near Birmingham Airports
- Areas of Birmingham
- Accommodation near Birmingham Attractions
- More accommodation types in Birmingham
- Choose Your Birmingham Hotel Style
- Search Birmingham Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Birmingham
- Hotels Near Birmingham, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations