Al Shindagha Hotels from Rs2,411
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Al Shindagha
4/5Very Good!(330 area reviews)
Known for its stunning river views and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Deira. Check out top attractions like City Centre Deira and Gold Souk, and jump on the metro at Abu Baker Al Siddique Station or Salah Al Din Station to see more of the city.
4/5Very Good!(310 area reviews)
Known for its stunning river views and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Bur Dubai. Check out top attractions like Dubai Creek and BurJuman Mall, and jump on the metro at Health Care City Station or Al Jafiliya Station to see more of the city.
Known for its fascinating museums and stunning river views, there's plenty to explore in Old Dubai. Check out top attractions like Gold Souk and Spice Souk, and jump on the metro at Baniyas Square Station or Al Ras Station to see more of the city.
Visiting Al Shindagha
Visitors to Al Shindagha are sure to enjoy the rivers and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums. Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa and Mall of the Emirates are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Al Shindagha
- The closest major airport is in Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.), 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.), 15 mi (24.1 km) away
Getting around Al Shindagha
Head over to Al Ghubaiba Station to catch the metro. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Al Shindagha
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 29°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 14°C
- From April to June, the average is 40°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 41°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 37°C as the daytime average and 15°C as the night-time average
- About 84 millimetres of rain falls on Al Shindagha each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 40°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 15°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Al Shindagha?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Al Shindagha, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Al Shindagha?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Al Shindagha?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Al Shindagha?
What's the best hotel in Al Shindagha to learn about local history?
What are some hotels with pools in Al Shindagha?
Al Shindagha Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Al Shindagha by Star Rating
- Hotels near Al Shindagha Airports
- Areas of Al Shindagha
- Accommodation near Al Shindagha Attractions
- More accommodation types in Al Shindagha
- Choose Your Al Shindagha Hotel Style
- Search Al Shindagha Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Al Shindagha
- Hotels Near Al Shindagha, Dubai
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations