Search Hostels in Maidenhead
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Maidenhead
Reviewed on 17 Aug 2020
Fredrick's Hotel Restaurant & Spa
Reviewed on 6 Nov 2020
Holiday Inn Maidenhead Windsor
Reviewed on 11 Nov 2020
Hostels and More in Maidenhead
You might have a hard time finding a lot of hostels in Maidenhead, but there are 39 accommodation options to choose from, so you still have a good number of other options. With the budget-friendly options here, you can cut down your spending on overnight costs and save more for exploring during your holiday. This destination's bars offer plenty of opportunities to treat your taste buds, and the river views create an appealing natural setting.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Maidenhead?
Good weather's definitely a plus when you're discovering new places, so here's some information about the local climate:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while March and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 12° C and night-time temperatures average 2° C
- April-June: 21° C is the daytime average and 4° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 22° C and night-time averages are around 9° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 16° C during the day and 3° C at night
- Average rainfall is 587 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Maidenhead?
Depending on what interests you, you might enjoy these places to visit:Top Sights
- Windsor Castle
- Higginson Park
- Windsor Great Park
- Dinton Pastures Country Park
- Stanley Spencer Art Gallery
- Theatre Royal
- River and Rowing Museum
Overall, Maidenhead is known for its:
- Cultural attractions
How to Get to Maidenhead and Around the Area
You can fly into the nearest airport in London (LHR-Heathrow), located 13 mi (20.9 km) from the city centre. Another option is London (LTN-Luton), which is 29.4 mi (47.3 km) away. After you've arrived, you may want to make use of public transport. To check out more of the surrounding area, catch a train at Maidenhead Station, Maidenhead Furze Platt Station or Maidenhead Taplow Station.