Where to stay in Cancun
4/5Very Good!(130 area reviews)
Relax on white-sand beaches or poolside at luxury hotels, dive at an underwater museum, swim with dolphins and visit archaeological ruins.
4/5Very Good!(26 area reviews)
Downtown Cancun is beloved for its popular shops. Take some time to explore sights in the area like Las Americas Cancun Mall and Market 28.
The pristine beaches and ample dining options are top of the list for many visitors to Avenida Tulum. A stop by Plaza Las Americas or Ceviche Square might round out your trip.
While visiting Punta Cancun, you might make a stop by sights like Forum Beach and Chac Mool Beach.
If you're spending some time in La Isla, La Isla Shopping Mall and Cancun Interactive Aquarium are top sights worth seeing.
Top hotels in Cancun
Reviewed on 1 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 2 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 1 Dec 2020
Cancun Beach Holiday
If you want a break from the city, a Cancun holiday will be exactly what you need. There's no lack of coastal views to soak up on a trip to Cancun. Water lovers may already be familiar with Delfines Beach (7 miles (12 km) away) and will probably prefer to stay close by. But there's no need to stress if the closest hotels are booked out. Loads of visitors to the area also book Cancun holiday deals close to Norte Beach and Tortuga Beach.
Things You Should Know About Cancun
- Staying near the water means gorgeous views and lazy walks along the beach in the evening. Take a peek at our Cancun beach hotels and see what you can find.
- Many travellers also spend their getaway in apartments here. El Faro Beachfront Penthouse and HIRA G2 Couples Retreat by Gate48 are a few places that'll make your stay comfortable.
- Otherwise, let one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Cancun deal with all the little details. That means more time for you to concentrate on the pressing task of kicking back and enjoying yourself.
- Want to know what Cancun has to offer? You can't beat insider knowledge. After you arrive, chat to one or two of the 628,300 people who live here. Check out our useful Cancun things to do page, too.
- Save big on experiences with our Cancun holiday deals. With wonderful attractions like Delfines Beach to put on your to-do list, this destination will keep you busy.