Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Bussy-Saint-Georges, and visitors give high marks for the theme park. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its cafes. Around the area, top sights include Disneyland® Paris, Paris Catacombs and Galeries Lafayette.
- You'll find 4255 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 12.6 mi (20.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) away
Getting around Bussy-Saint-Georges
Make your way to Bussy-Saint-Georges RER Station to catch the metro. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Bussy-Saint-Georges
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 14°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Bussy-Saint-Georges is 35 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 25°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C