Travellers to Tremblay-en-France give high marks for the top-notch restaurants, lively bar scene and entertainment choices. Welcoming and walkable, this city attracts tourists with its cafes and tours. Top sights around the area include Galeries Lafayette, Disneyland® Paris and Arc de Triomphe.
- You'll find 4255 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 19.2 mi (31 km) away
Getting around Tremblay-en-France
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Charles de Gaulle Airport 2 Station or Tremblay-en-France Aeroport Charles de Gaulle 2 TGV Station. Tremblay-en-France may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Tremblay-en-France
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 616 millimetres of rain falls on Tremblay-en-France each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°C