Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Pantin, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the cafes. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfront and gardens. Top sights around the area include Galeries Lafayette, Arc de Triomphe and Paris Catacombs.
- You'll find 4255 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 10.3 mi (16.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 11.9 mi (19.1 km) away
Getting around Pantin
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Pantin is simple. You can take advantage of metro transport at Eglise de Pantin Station, Hoche Station and Bobigny - Pantin - Raymond Queneau Station. To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Pantin Station.
Dressing for Pantin
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Pantin gets about 616 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 24°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C