Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Roissy-en-France, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city will delight tourists with its cafes, museums and tours. Around the area, top sights include Galeries Lafayette, Arc de Triomphe and Eiffel Tower.
- You'll find 4251 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 20.2 mi (32.5 km) away
Getting around Roissy-en-France
Head over to Roissy Charles-de-Gaulle Airport Station to catch the metro. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Roissy-en-France
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 616 millimetres of rain falls on Roissy-en-France each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 23°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C