Roissy-en-France Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Roissy-en-France with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 26 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Crowne Plaza Paris - Charles de Gaulle is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a full-service spa and a restaurant. The comfy beds at this 4-star aparthotel is enjoyed by guests.
- Pets are welcome at Hotel Campanile Roissy-En-France. This hotel offers a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's bar and proximity to the airport.
- Dogs can join their owners at pentahotel Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport. This hotel offers guests a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 4-star hotel's helpful staff and proximity to the airport.
Planning Your Trip to Roissy-en-France
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- April-June: the average is 74°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Roissy-en-France is 24.25 inches
Exploring Roissy-en-France with Your Pet
Known for its museums, Roissy-en-France has lots to offer visitors. During your visit, enjoy checking out Galeries Lafayette and Arc de Triomphe. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at top attractions like Eiffel Tower and Paris Catacombs. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Jardinerie Truffaut Paris Grand Stade, Jardinerie Truffaut Villeparisis, or Animalis Bondy.