Paris Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Paris with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 1108 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here are some top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Hôtel Bersolys Saint-Germain is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with concierge services and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's helpful staff and location.
- Pets are welcome at Premiere Classe Roissy - Aéroport CDG - Le Mesnil Amelot. This hotel offers free WiFi and flat-screen TVs.
- Pets can join their owners at Best Western Premier Trocadero La Tour. This hotel provides guests with a bar/lounge and free WiFi. Guests enjoy this 4-star hotel's spacious guestrooms and breakfast.
Planning Your Trip to Paris
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- April-June: the average is 74°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Paris is 24.25 inches
Exploring Paris with Your Pet
Known for its museums and monuments, Paris has lots to offer visitors including its architecture, cathedral, and theaters. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Galeries Lafayette and Paris Catacombs. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe.