Search Hostels in Roissy-en-France
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Roissy-en-France
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Roissy-en-France
Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle
Reviewed on 30 Jul 2020
INNSiDE by Melià Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
Reviewed on 27 Sep 2020
Residhome Roissy Village
Reviewed on 25 Mar 2020
Hostels and More in Roissy-en-France
Roissy-en-France has 28 accommodation options, and if you can't find a hostel in the area, you can still pick a place that works for you. For those who prefer to save money on overnight costs and focus more on fun things to do, you can score great deals on Expedia. You can check out cultural highlights like the museums in this destination, or enjoy the local tours and other activities.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Roissy-en-France?
Good weather's definitely a plus when you're experiencing new places, so here's a little information about the local climate:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 14° C and night-time temperatures average 1° C
- April-June: 23° C is the daytime average and 5° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 24° C and night-time averages are around 9° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 18° C during the day and 2° C at night
- Average rainfall is 616 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Roissy-en-France?
Depending on what you're interested in, you might like these places:Top Sights
- Galeries Lafayette
- Arc de Triomphe
- Eiffel Tower
- Parc des Buttes Chaumont
- Parc Monceau
- Jardin des Plantes
- Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris
- Moulin Rouge
- Picasso Museum
Overall, Roissy-en-France is known for its:
How to Get to Roissy-en-France and Around the Area
You can fly into the closest airport in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), located 2.5 mi (4.1 km) away from the city centre. An alternative is Paris (ORY-Orly), situated 20.2 mi (32.5 km) away. After you've arrived, you might want to use public transport to get around. Head over to Roissy Charles-de-Gaulle Airport Station to catch the metro.