Budget-minded travellers enjoy visiting Saint-Denis though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cathedral, football games and architecture. Top sights around the area include Galeries Lafayette, Arc de Triomphe and Eiffel Tower.
- You'll find 4254 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 13.9 mi (22.4 km) away
Getting around Saint-Denis
With so many choices for transport, exploring Saint-Denis is easy. You can access metro transport at Saint-Denis-Porte de Paris Metro Station, Basilique de Saint-Denis Station and Saint-Denis La Plaine-Stade de France Station. To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Saint-Denis Station.
Dressing for Saint-Denis
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 14°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- Saint-Denis gets about 616 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 1°C