Budget-minded travellers enjoy visiting Clichy though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes, theme park and churches. Arc de Triomphe, Galeries Lafayette and Eiffel Tower are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 4251 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 12.4 mi (20 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 13.9 mi (22.3 km) away
Getting around Clichy
Make your way to Mairie de Clichy Station to catch the metro. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Clichy
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 14°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- About 616 millimetres of rain falls on Clichy each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 1°C