Visitors give high marks for the shopping in Courbevoie, which is also known for its tours and cafes. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture and art. Top sights around the area include Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower and Galeries Lafayette.
- You'll find 4251 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 16.1 mi (25.8 km) away
Getting around Courbevoie
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Courbevoie Station or Courbevoie Becon-les-Bruyeres Station. Courbevoie might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Courbevoie
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Courbevoie gets about 35 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°C