Puteaux Hotels from Rs3,945
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 25 Feb 2020
Travellers give high marks for the shopping in Puteaux, which is also known for its tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture, art and monuments. Top sights around the area include Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower and Galeries Lafayette.
- You'll find 4251 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 17.2 mi (27.7 km) away
Getting around Puteaux
With so many transport options, seeing Puteaux is simple. Nearby metro stations include Esplanade de la Defense Station and La Defense - Grande Arche Station. If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Puteaux Station, Paris Puteaux Station or Puteaux La Defense Station.
Dressing for Puteaux
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 35 millimetres of rain falls on Puteaux each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C