Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Levallois-Perret, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its cafes. Top sights around the area include Arc de Triomphe, Galeries Lafayette and Eiffel Tower.
- You'll find 4251 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 14.9 mi (24 km) away
Getting around Levallois-Perret
With so many transport options, exploring Levallois-Perret is easy. Walk to nearby metro stations like Anatole France Station, Pont de Levallois - Becon Station and Louise Michel Station. If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Levallois-Perret Clichy-Levallois Station.
Dressing for Levallois-Perret
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 35 millimetres of rain falls on Levallois-Perret each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C