Visitors to Neuilly-sur-Seine are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes, local tours and architecture. Around the area, top sights include Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower and Galeries Lafayette.
- You'll find 4255 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 11.8 mi (19 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 16 mi (25.8 km) away
Getting around Neuilly-sur-Seine
Local metro stations include Pont de Neuilly Station and Les Sablons Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Neuilly-sur-Seine
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- About 35 millimetres of rain falls on Neuilly-sur-Seine each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C