Neuilly-sur-Seine Hotels from Rs6,699
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Neuilly-sur-Seine
4.5/5Wonderful!(273 area reviews)
Walk past markets, parks and elegant townhouses in this suburban sector for a glimpse into the lives of the bourgeois Parisians.
You might enjoy the coffee shops while in Porte-Dauphine. Bois de Boulogne is a notable sight, and you can get around town at Porte Dauphine Station or Paris Avenue-Henri-Martin Station to see more of the city.
Quartier de la Muette
Noted for its river views and museums, there's plenty to explore in Quartier de la Muette. Top attractions like Bois de Boulogne and Maison de la Radio are major draws, and you can hop on the metro at Ranelagh Station or La Muette Station to see more of the city.
Visitors to Neuilly-sur-Seine are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes, local tours and architecture. Around the area, top sights include Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower and Galeries Lafayette.
- You'll find 4255 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 11.8 mi (19 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 16 mi (25.8 km) away
Getting around Neuilly-sur-Seine
Local metro stations include Pont de Neuilly Station and Les Sablons Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Neuilly-sur-Seine
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- About 35 millimetres of rain falls on Neuilly-sur-Seine each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Neuilly-sur-Seine?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Neuilly-sur-Seine, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Neuilly-sur-Seine?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Neuilly-sur-Seine?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Neuilly-sur-Seine?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Neuilly-sur-Seine?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Neuilly-sur-Seine?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Neuilly-sur-Seine?
Neuilly-sur-Seine Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Neuilly-sur-Seine by Star Rating
- Hotels near Neuilly-sur-Seine Airports
- Areas of Neuilly-sur-Seine
- Accommodation near Neuilly-sur-Seine Attractions
- More accommodation types in Neuilly-sur-Seine
- Choose Your Neuilly-sur-Seine Hotel Style
- Search Neuilly-sur-Seine Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Neuilly-sur-Seine
- Hotels Near Neuilly-sur-Seine, Paris
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations