- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Mercure Paris La Défense
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Classic Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Privilege, Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Classic Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Classic Room, 2 Single Beds, Bathtub
Privilege, Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
About this area
In the business district and near a metro station, Hotel Mercure Paris La Défense is in an area with good shopping. Champs-Elysees and Galeries Lafayette are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Bois de Boulogne and Champ de Mars. La Machine du Moulin Rouge and Aquaboulevard are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Esplanade de la Defense Station is 14 minutes by foot.
- Champs-Elysees - 17 min drive
- Arc de Triomphe - 17 min drive
- Lido - 22 min drive
- Eiffel Tower - 22 min drive
- Champ de Mars - 26 min drive
- Courbevoie Station - 7 min walk
- Esplanade de la Defense Station - 14 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 36 min drive
About this property
Hotel Mercure Paris La Défense
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification.
Renovations and closures
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 14 per pet, per night.
- 1 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.10 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18.90 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 16 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 14 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Long-term renters welcome. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Mercure Paris Défense 5 Hotel Courbevoie
- Mercure Paris Défense 5 Hotel
- Mercure Paris Défense 5 Courbevoie
- Mercure Paris Défense 5
- Hotel Mercure Paris Défense Courbevoie
- Hotel Mercure Paris Défense
- Mercure Paris Défense Courbevoie
- Mercure Paris Défense
- Mercure Paris La Défense 5
- Mercure Paris La Defense
- Hotel Mercure Paris La Défense Hotel
- Hotel Mercure Paris La Défense Courbevoie
- Hotel Mercure Paris La Défense Hotel Courbevoie