Courbevoie Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Courbevoie? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 17 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here are some top hotels and accommodations rated by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Aparthotel Adagio access La Défense Place Charras is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with in-room kitchens and free WiFi.
- Pets are welcome at Aparthotel Adagio la Defense le Parc. This residence offers in-room kitchens and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 4-star residence's helpful staff and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Best Western Rives de Paris La Defense. This hotel provides guests with a bar/lounge and free WiFi.
Planning Your Trip to Courbevoie
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- April-June: the average is 71°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Courbevoie is 1.38 inches
Exploring Courbevoie with Your Pet
Known for its architecture and hiking trails, Courbevoie has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Tour Total and Parc du Millenaire. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at top attractions like Arc de Triomphe and Eiffel Tower. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Garden Truffaut Paris, Tropical Farm, or The Aquarium sarl.