Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Saint-Ouen, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the cafes, bars and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its entertainment choices. Around the area, top sights include Galeries Lafayette, Arc de Triomphe and Eiffel Tower.
- You'll find 4251 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) away
Getting around Saint-Ouen
With so many transport options, exploring all of Saint-Ouen is simple. Take advantage of metro transport at Mairie de Saint-Ouen Station, Garibaldi Metro Station and St. Ouen RER Station. To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Saint-Ouen Station.
Dressing for Saint-Ouen
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Saint-Ouen gets about 616 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 24°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°C