Issy-les-Moulineaux Hotels from Rs3,969
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Issy-les-Moulineaux hotel prices
Reviewed on 3 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 3 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 16 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 1 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 10 Jan 2020
Where to stay in Issy-les-Moulineaux
4/5Very Good!(321 area reviews)
See how Parisians live in the most populated zone, where bright city lights illuminate the waters of the Seine.
Quartier de Javel
The monuments and architecture are just a few things visitors like about Quartier de Javel. Aquaboulevard and Andre Citroen Park are worthwhile spots to check out, and you can hop on the metro at Balard Station or Lourmel Station to get around the larger area.
Saint-Lambert is a destination travellers like for its gardens, and you might hop aboard the metro at Convention Station or Vaugirard Station to explore sights like Palais des Sports.
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Issy-les-Moulineaux, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the museums and cafes. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture and sightseeing tours. Top sights around the area include Eiffel Tower, Paris Catacombs and Arc de Triomphe.
- You'll find 4251 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 8.1 mi (13 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 18.7 mi (30.1 km) away
Getting around Issy-les-Moulineaux
Take advantage of metro transport at Issy RER Station, Mairie d'Issy Station and Issy-Val de Seine RER Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Issy-les-Moulineaux
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 35 millimetres of rain falls on Issy-les-Moulineaux each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Issy-les-Moulineaux?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Issy-les-Moulineaux, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Issy-les-Moulineaux?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Issy-les-Moulineaux?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Issy-les-Moulineaux?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Issy-les-Moulineaux?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Issy-les-Moulineaux?
Issy-les-Moulineaux Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Issy-les-Moulineaux by Star Rating
- Hotels near Issy-les-Moulineaux Airports
- Areas of Issy-les-Moulineaux
- Accommodation near Issy-les-Moulineaux Attractions
- More accommodation types in Issy-les-Moulineaux
- Choose Your Issy-les-Moulineaux Hotel Style
- Search Issy-les-Moulineaux Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Issy-les-Moulineaux
- Hotels Near Issy-les-Moulineaux, Paris
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations