Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Issy-les-Moulineaux, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the museums and cafes. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture and sightseeing tours. Top sights around the area include Eiffel Tower, Paris Catacombs and Arc de Triomphe.
- You'll find 4251 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 8.1 mi (13 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 18.7 mi (30.1 km) away
Getting around Issy-les-Moulineaux
Take advantage of metro transport at Issy RER Station, Mairie d'Issy Station and Issy-Val de Seine RER Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Issy-les-Moulineaux
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 35 millimetres of rain falls on Issy-les-Moulineaux each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C