Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 21 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 5 Feb 2021
Reviewed on 1 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 12 Aug 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Chessy, and visitors give high marks for the theme park, shopping and relaxing spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's jazz scene and entertainment choices. Top sights around the area include Disneyland® Paris and Centre Commercial les Arcades.
- You'll find 4254 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 20.8 mi (33.5 km) away
Getting around Chessy
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Marne la Vallée-Chessy Station. Chessy might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Chessy
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 616 millimetres of rain falls on Chessy each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 23°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C