Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Noisy-le-Grand, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the theme park and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes, bars and festivals. Around the area, top sights include Disneyland® Paris, Paris Catacombs and Galeries Lafayette.
- You'll find 4251 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) away
Getting around Noisy-le-Grand
Metro stations nearby include Noisy-le-Grand Mont d'Est RER Station and Les Yvris Noisy le Grand RER Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Noisy-le-Grand
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Noisy-le-Grand gets about 616 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 24°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C