History buffs enjoy visiting Vincennes though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park and coffee shops. Paris Catacombs, Galeries Lafayette and Eiffel Tower are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 4254 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) away
Getting around Vincennes
With so many transport options, exploring all of Vincennes is easy. Nearby metro stations include Chateau de Vincennes Station and Berault Station. If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Vincennes Station.
Dressing for Vincennes
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Vincennes is 616 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 24°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°C