Visitors to Meaux are sure to enjoy the restaurants and theme park. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, parks and museums. A top sight in the area is Disneyland® Paris.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Meaux
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 14.4 mi (23.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 28.2 mi (45.3 km) away
Getting around Meaux
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Paris Meaux Station. Meaux might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Meaux
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Meaux is 616 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°C