Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Serris, and visitors give high marks for the theme park, shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and walkable setting. Top sights around the area include Disneyland® Paris and Centre Commercial les Arcades.
- You'll find 4254 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 14.9 mi (24 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 20.7 mi (33.3 km) away
Getting around Serris
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Serris Val d'Europe Station. Serris may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Serris
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Serris is 35 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C