Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Bagnolet, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its bars. Top sights around the area include Galeries Lafayette, Paris Catacombs and Arc de Triomphe.
- You'll find 4245 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 10 mi (16.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 11.5 mi (18.5 km) away
Getting around Bagnolet
Nearby metro stations include Croix de Chavaux Station and Gallieni Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Bagnolet
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 616 millimetres of rain falls on Bagnolet each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 24°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 1°C