Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Ivry-sur-Seine, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's Chinatown, theme park and coffee shops. Top sights around the area include Paris Catacombs, Galeries Lafayette and Eiffel Tower.
- You'll find 4254 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 5.9 mi (9.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 15.6 mi (25.2 km) away
Getting around Ivry-sur-Seine
You can access metro transport at Paris Ivry-sur-Seine Station, Mairie d'Ivry Metro Station and Pierre et Marie Curie Metro Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Ivry-sur-Seine
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 25°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- About 992 millimetres of rain falls on Ivry-sur-Seine each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C